While we at Green Bird Media weren't zooming across the cool waters of Mission Bay by our own power, our friends at the San Diego Rowing Club gave us quite an introduction to their fine pastime while developing their new website.
With their boathouse nestled along the Mission Bay shoreline, the SDRC needed a website to act as a community gathering place for the times their members can't be there.
Here are some features and examples of the ways San Diego Rowing Club members and non-members interact on their new Drupal website:
- Learn about upcoming events; separate calendars for masters, juniors, or view all at once. Only see relevant events.
- View community photos–or share your own!
- Send in boat storage agreement forms, membership applications, and more. Form submissions are transferred electronically and securely archived on the website for later review.
- View and share news with the public, or for internal members only. Give visitors a taste of life as a rower!
- Site administrators can update and modify web content. Update the board of directors, add additional historical information, and more. Keep the information up-to-date, interesting, and accurate.
- Use the website as a hub for SDRC's social media activities, encourage visitors to join the conversation!
"We will recommend GBM highly to others seeking a new, optimal web presence." – Dave Frost, SDRC
Thanks Dave! Green Bird Media recommends SDRC to others seeking team-building, muscle building fun!